National 12 - find out more...

Inlands  at Scaling Dam

Started by RogerBrisley, 22 Sep 2006, 10:47

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

icecreamman

Oh the joys of working in public service when one of your staff ends up having to go to a funeral leaving you to hold the fort. The upside is as Roly Bernard has said is the chance to while away the time looking at other people's webcams and trying to pick out friends. I shall indeed look forward to the Pie Report on Monday......
 ;D

Roly Mo

What a FANTASTIC weekend.  Great turnout, super sailing and catering.  Big big thanks to Mark and the SDSC team for making it such a great event ;D

Team Roly Mo

Antony (Guest)

It was a lovely weekend.  Thanks for the warm welcome and especially to Mark and Emma for persuading us to make the journey.

Results will be up tonight, but for those interested Tom and Liz narrowly beat Graham and Zoe.

Antony

philipcosson

Fantastic weekend that has confirmed my enthusiasm for the N12 just as it is. Thanks to Graham and Zoe for taking time to give me some tips!

Philip
N3253
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

MarkSimpson

An excellent weekend's sailing, 24 entries, plenty of wind, some sunshine, exciting close racing.  Many thanks to everybody who made the journey and I hope you all got home safely and at a reasonable time.

Mark

RogerBrisley

Thanks again to all the visitors for making a great weekend,  we hope you spread the word that sailing north of the Trent (nice to see Pauls boat even though he was not there) can be a great  experience.  For those that weren't there Grazz may have some pics but as my mate Bill says " You should have bin there!"

Give Ripon (v challenging water) 'n Yeadon a try this weekend coming for more Northern Fun especially Howard S's trip down memory lane

Roger

Andy (Guest)

MarkSimpson

Some pictures from sunday are available in the gallery.
Cheers
Mark

n12 Bottom Banner