National 12 - find out more...

Fotoboat calender now online

Started by Emma G, 23 Oct 2006, 09:49

« previous - next »

Emma G

hiya

Just to let you know that I have noticed that they have the N12 calender on fotoboat now - good piccies  ;D go and have a look

See you at the weekend at graftham ;D

Emma & James
N3402 n N3304

Jon_P

It's great!
Definately going to be on my xmas list!
And before you ask I'm not on commission :-)

Jimbo41

I've also got one for the office - good advertising!!! Great photos this year - you really feel the determination  :D :D :D

Jim N3130 (Wood -  support growing - growing support)

marcus3292

good show will be on my xmas list
N3292

DavidW

And thanks to those who voted (lots of times!) we've got Dare & Emily into the "standard" Fotoboat calender - that's 2 years on the trot now with a 12 in there - let's try and keep our slot next year!

Cheers
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

rick perkins

I have ordered one of the 12 ones.

It would have been really good if the 12 fixture list had been part of the design ...

Rick
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

John Meadowcroft

our fixture list is a nightmare.  it is not possible to know at the end of September when more than 40 meetings are going to be next year......  We got the Gill meetings on the 2006 calendar but I dont think that it was published until December.  Maybe if they can wait a little time before they print it could happen.

Tom_Gruitt_www.fotoboat.com

I understand your point but we need to get the calendar out this early so that people know about it and have a chance to purchase it before the start of the year. And with all the calendars we produce it becomes hard to leave it until the last minute.

n12 Bottom Banner