National 12 - find out more...

Mark Rushall on Torbay

Started by rick perkins, 27 Mar 2007, 05:04

« previous - next »

rick perkins

For those going to the nationals there is quite a good article about the venue in this months Dinghy Magazine, foiling Moth on the cover..

One point though; of Brixham Mark says ... "dinghy sailors may find Brixham's strict dress code somewhat oppressive"

Is there a dress code at the club?

Rick
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

JohnMurrell

Rick,
never heard of a problem from my Cruiser members who visit regularly ( except for the evening that they invited all the local clubs to an 'at Home' but forget to tell the Steward!)

Try their webste http://www.brixhamyachtclub.com/index.html

jammy dodger

John, that's rubbish and you know it, dress code is black tie after sailing as with all the west country clubs.

JohnMurrell

Problem with a black tie is that s exposes all our deficiencies!

And a Black Tie in Salcombe? Only at a wake or when Brian has been Bar Diving and  have banned him from doing that again!

Jimbo42

RogerBrisley

Jimbo

Congratulations on scoring a century (in posts),

Roger

Jimbo41

Roger!
My alter ego Jimbo41 has already clocked up over 300. He's become "Big Member 2" This could be translated into " also rather large member" or Latin "Biggus Di**us too". I wonder who's "Number 1"?

No - wait a minute - I'm talking about myself here - help! Einstein's Theory of Relativity didn't anticipate all of this happening 'cos he never had to eal with virtual entities! Where's that black hole - I want to get out of this! Take me to your BW..... :o

Ok. Truth's out. Jimbo42 aka  Jimbo41 is also Jimbo41, for those of you who might not have noticed - I forgot my password for my home Mac and also on my work PC  : :-/

Cheers!

Jim.

icecreamman

Well you have scored more points than the whole of the England team have scored runs on their miserable tour of Australia Jim. Keep on like that and you could have to change your name to Bruce or Blue or something like that.

n12 Bottom Banner