National 12 - find out more...

What do you use to stop your bum slipping?

Started by Jimbo41, 26 Apr 2007, 02:41

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

JohnMurrell

Been here before haven't we?

Try SEX WAX!

Lukepiewalker

Do you really wnat to stop your bum slipping?
One of my favourite quotes was from a sailor who didn't understand people who had non slip on their decks, as that would stop them moving around easily, and that was what made him fast downwind... :P

Jimbo42

[quote by=John_Murrell link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1177594919,s=1 date=1177597413]Been here before haven't we?

Try SEX WAX![/quote]

I shall ignore that dear boy  :P ;)

Mikey C

Ignore it if you like, but its a good suggestion...
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Jimbo41

Yes, but where in Germany do I get it from?

Jimbo41

Ok. Taken the plunge and ordered some online.

Cheers!

Jim.

Roly Mo

Mr Zogs Sex Wax
Sex Wax inc
Box1222
carpinteria
CA 93013
Where ever that is!

or any good surf shops (may be difficult in Germany). Perhaps P&B may have it for mail order.

RM

Jimbo41

Some place selling it called Coastal Surf in Cornwall. He'll ship to Germany apparently.

Thanks for your help RM.

JIm.

icecreamman

Most surf shops seem to sell it in this country, but never having been to Germany I cannot speak for over there. I appreciate that you are a long way from the sea old boy, but I would check out your nearest surf type shop Jim

8)

jammy dodger

Jim, have you thought about having some studs inserted in your posterior. Not only will this help you stay on board my old boat, but you could get a new daytime job as an armidillo.
I have to say this is a testament to my workmanship in achieving such an awesome finish to the deck on PP.
Funnily enough, I've just bought some slippery shorts as my wetsuit was gluing me too efficiently to my new boat. Well, there you go, as my dear old grand mama used to say...

Jimbo42

[quote by=passion_pudding link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1177594919,s=10 date=1177683419]Jim, have you thought about having some studs inserted in your posterior. Not only will this help you stay on board my old boat, but you could get a new daytime job as an armidillo.
I have to say this is a testament to my workmanship in achieving such an awesome finish to the deck on PP.
Funnily enough, I've just bought some slippery shorts as my wetsuit was gluing me too efficiently to my new boat. Well, there you go, as my dear old grand mama used to say...[/quote]

KY might have worked with the wetsuit - by the way, what did your dear old grand mama use?  ;D

n12 Bottom Banner