National 12 - find out more...

Gill Results

Started by FuzzyDuck, 26 Jun 2007, 12:48

« previous - next »

FuzzyDuck

Could anyone tell me when the gill Series results are going to be updated?

The overall results only show the Bristol event.

Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

John Meadowcroft

I believe that there is a problem with the Trent Valley results.  This needs to be resolved and then they will be published.

John

paul turner

I am assured by our race officers that the queries about the tie breaks have been resolved. ??)

Kevin

Overall results have now been posted. I will work on the subsidiary sections and try to work out who qualifies for each over the few days.

Apologies for the delay.

Kevin

MikeDay

Kevin

Still an inaccuracy in the TVSC results, I think.  Steve Sallis was actually 2nd and me 3rd, not the other way round as you have it in the schedule.

Mike D
N3496

Antony

I guess that highlights the job that Kevin has been working on in his limited spare time!  Thank you Kevin for getting these results up, they are broadly correct and should help everybody see how they are getting on.

Encouragingly there have already been over 50 participants, and that is before the big weekend at Ripon (already 32+ entries) and then the traditionally big Grafham and the new end of season bash at Northampton.  It seems to me that there could easily be 100 boats that particpate in at least one event.

Antony

n12 Bottom Banner