National 12 - find out more...

Fat bottomed Girl

Started by Jimbo41, 04 Jul 2007, 02:52

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Mikey C!

How'd she do at Garda? Take off ok? from the Bristol Blog pics looks like it was good fun.

Cheers and good luck with the project.

Jim.

EmmaW

Fat Bottomed Girl had nothing to do with Mike - she is my project. She was never going to take off in Garda, as she doesn't have hydrofoils. I did take her there though, for a play and she goes really nicely. For more info, check out the next edition of Dinghy Sailing Magazine (not the one that goes on sale now-ish, but the one after), as I wrote an article all about it....

Emma  (dance)

Jimbo42

janeysailor12

Jimbo....slightly off topic (if that's ok with you) but I'm intrigued.....why do you have 2 different usernames emblem thingy's?  and don't give me the, "it's my secretary" stuff.  
Just puzzled...that's all

Janey

janeysailor12

[quote by=Emma_W link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1183557158,s=1 date=1183563244]Fat Bottomed Girl had nothing to do with Mike - she is my project.
[/quote]

And back ON topic...Emma I'd love to see the pics....where (aprt from Dinghy mag) can I view them?

Janey

Jimbo42

EmmaW

Jim, no chance of a link as it is a real magazine, as opposed to a virtual one....sorry

Janey, photos can be viewed on bristol-moths.blogspot.com
Emma  (dance)

Jimbo41

[quote by=Emma_W link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1183557158,s=6 date=1183654171]Jim, no chance of a link as it is a real magazine, as opposed to a virtual one....sorry

Janey, photos can be viewed on bristol-moths.blogspot.com[/quote]

Emma,

Just save a copy for me - I'll be down at BW  if you're there - 'cos it's difficult to get that magazine in Germany. Ta very much!

Jim. N3470.

By the way, what'll the boat class be named - BBB (Big-Bottomed Blaster)?

janeysailor12

[quote by=Emma_W link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1183557158,s=6 date=1183654171]Jim, no chance of a link as it is a real magazine, as opposed to a virtual one....sorry

Janey, photos can be viewed on bristol-moths.blogspot.com[/quote]

Had a look...she looks FUN!!!!! As you may (or may not) know, I sail a B14...(bigger moth!!!!???)...but at the risk of sounding provocative....(Jimbo)....were'nt we not supposed to be mentioning other fleets here  :P.  I've been scared to say anything about my B in case I get lampooned!!  so I recon you're a brave girl for sailing the moth, and for sharing it with us.  
Back on subject, I am trying to persude Mike to do some beauty therapy on our 12.  Her gunnells were lovely and white (sycamore) but they are going a bit yellow now with the UV, anybody go any idea's how to galvanise an obsessed sailor who'd rather sail than repair  ::)  ::)  ::)

Janey

Jimbo42

EmmaW

I won't be at Burton Week I'm afraid...not doing 12 sailing at the mo. The class will, strangely enough, be called the International Moth...
Emma  (dance)

EmmaW

P.S. Subscribe and you can get a copy sent to your door, in Germany or anywhere else in the world, every single month...
Emma  (dance)

Jimbo42

You got shares in that there magazine?

:P ;D

Will do!

Jim.

Jimbo42

n12 Bottom Banner