National 12 - find out more...

Help!!!

Started by canon fodder, 11 Jul 2007, 11:47

« previous - next »

canon fodder

In a moment of weekness (I have many) I bought myself a skol international moth on ebay. Unfortunately it is in kent and I am in Perth.  Can anybody help moving it north. It does not have a trailer but will go on a roof rack. I can be contacted on angus3@tesco.net
Any movement north would be helpful, I am willing to pay reasonable costs.

Roly Mo

Wibble, wobble, splosh!

I speak from experience . . . sold mine to Nick Spence who went on to do great things with it, and his subsequent Moths.  Me?  I just swam a lot with it!

RM

Nigel

Hi

Sorry cannot help in moving your new toy, but as a teenager I had great fun sailing such a vessel.

Nigel

THG

Isn't the Skol very similar to a Europe?  Something is going on as you are the 3rd 12 sailor to have also bought a Moth recently.  One of the 12s on the next door pond has just bought one and is even contemplating selling the 12!  :o  I just got them to attend an Open earlier this year too...

Think I'm too big for a Moth but I quite like the RS300 (like a big moth).

Kean

THG

canon fodder

Yep I used to sail one years ago, never really learnt how to sail it although my swimming did improve. My best memory is when I went flying, unfortunaetly not in the modern style as i left the boat behind. Just screamed by a 505 when I hit the wake of a motor boat and did a Chaddwick. Boat stopped I didn't. By the time I got back to the boat the 505 had long gone.
Kean maybe its 12 sailors desperately trying to recapture their youth. I think that was when I first stated to go grey. :B

Jimbo42

n12 Bottom Banner