National 12 - find out more...

Swanage Sailing Club Regatta

Started by jammy dodger, 18 Aug 2007, 11:42

« previous - next »

jammy dodger

While we're on the subject of excellent venues, we sailed at the Swanage Regatta over the weekend of 4th and 5th August. OK. On this occasion we were the only 12 sailing, as the other Spinnaker 12's were at Burton Week and Salcombe.
However, Swanage is a great place to sail, all us visitors were made very welcome and there was plenty of competition on the water. In all, an extremely well organised and well run regatta.
 If you enjoy sea sailing in a lovely location lock this one in to the memory banks, I'll let you all know when I know next years dates.
I am telling you this as I am aware if we turn up with enough 12's, we will get our own fleet racing and a nice cup for the winning boat.
If the dates are right it could be a date on your way back from the Nationals...
Simon
3454 Jammy Dodger

janeysailor12

[quote by=passion_pudding link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1187433732,s=0 date=1187433732]While we're on the subject of excellent venues, [/quote]

Another good venue is the Camel Regatta at Rock in Cornwall.  We've done it for 4 years now and in the 12 for all, except this year's, when we took the B14.  We won the Rock Trophy last year in the 12, certainly better than our results this year.......although not quite as fast!!

Janey x

n12 Bottom Banner