National 12 - find out more...

Where is David Wilkins

Started by jammy dodger, 16 Aug 2007, 06:43

« previous - next »

jammy dodger

Spotted several times on this discussion board but noticeably absent at the club!! Come back David!

DavidW

Hi Simon

Salcombe last week - Brilliant!

The boat wasn't fully packed up last night and I'm sailing at Poole with Emma on Sunday (we thought it would be good to have a 12 there for at least part of Poole Week) - couldn't quite get the enthusiasm to pack up just to sail for 50 mins and then pack it up again - sorry. The rain didn't help!

Should be back again next Weds.

Cheers
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

jammy dodger

That looks interesting, as Rosie is away, will try and recruit Fiona tomorrow and join you.

DavidW

Simon
Its organised by Parkstone YC - entry form and details  at http://www.pooleweek.co.uk/entry.htm    You'll need to fax your entry with credit card details as they must be received no later than tomorrow (Friday).

Any others coming?

Cheers
David Wilkins

jammy dodger

Hi David, no Rosie or Fiona. See no point in a scratch crew as experience shows this to be a waste of time... See you next Wednesday. Simon

James A

I like the caption. I was surprised Ed did that well. I'm aghast he even remembered to turn for the exams. We probably should be kinder to him cos he is one of those disgusting Laser sailors (I've finally sold mine).

James

DavidW

David Wilkins

jammy dodger

Hi david, look under the 12 logo in my panel....

n12 Bottom Banner