National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley Vintage & 4 PLank Open 22nd Sept

Started by paul turner, 13 Sep 2007, 09:43

« previous - next »

Little Bo

Don't think we will be there, something to do with not having a rudder.  Praying it will materialise in time for Ripon/Yeadon weekend . . . .

John - hope you and Kath will come down to the supper at Ripon on 6 October even if you aren't able to sail

Mrs RM

paul turner

Greetings - and Vince Phillips has just promised to be there (subject to it not blowing a gale!). And, Mrs RM, we have a supply of spare rudders......... so there's no excuse! :)

And sorry we won't be seeing you John; hope you are fit and well soon!

paul turner

The forecast for Saturady is looking good (per BBC/MetOff) dry, sunny spells with a decent breeze - so what's the excuse for not coming down to TVSC?

Indications are we have an entry of 10(ish), so we would welcome lots more entries!

paul turner

Thank you to all who turned up last Saturday at TVSC to support our Vintage & 4 PLank Open meeting - even though we were missing some of the regulars there were 13 boats (10 vintage) competing in the "John Sears Exhibition Event", and some new faces too!

A full report with photos will be available later in the week.

Tim Gatti

Thanks Paul - really glad we made the effort to get down to TVSC with N341. A smashing day on the river ( with all the Boy Scouts!!) and a great evening meal to round things off.  

Please pass on thanks and best wishes to all who contributed to making the meeting such a success. Look forward to seeing you at Ripon/Yeadon soon and visiting you at TVSC again next year. Tim

paul turner

Thank you to all who have sent their thanks; we will do it again next year!

Apologies for the delay in posting a report but the results got lost in transit and I am having a bit of a techo nightmare trying to paste the photos! Chadders has the results for the Bailer Series as amended to delete the four plankers and I hope to finish off the write up next week (and the one about NWNW).

By the way, has anyone seen the report about the Yorkshie Ouse Open back in June? Or am I having a senior moment?

Oh and is there a deadline for the next newsletter?

lolP

n12 Bottom Banner