National 12 - find out more...

GILL SERIES - GRAFHAM SATURDAY 13TH OCTOBER

Started by Kevin, 03 Oct 2007, 06:34

« previous - next »

Kevin

COME AND SEE THE NEW P&B BOATS ON THE WATER AT THEIR FIRST EVENT.

Only 10 days until the penultimate event in this year's GILL series. Format is much the same as for previous years except that as this will not be the final event in the 2007 series we will not have the series prizegiving, just the event prizegiving, after the racing. This means we do not need time to work out the series results so there will not be an evening meal provided to keep you occupied while this is done. For those of you who do not have the memory of an elephant, or are new to the series, details are: -

10.00 Briefing;
11.00 First Race
Lunch
13.30 Race 2
Race 3 Back-to-Back
Prizegiving.

One discard if all three races sailed.

As usual, please put a note on this discussion board or let me know if you intend to be there as this does help with the organisation.

NOR is available at http://www.national12.org/events/2007/GillSeries/Grafham N12 NOR 2007 v1.pdf.

Kevin
3512 - Finally picking it up this weekend!!

John Thornton

Looking forward to it already (safety boat duty this weekend!). There always seems to be a good breeze at Grafham, and good race organisation too.

John and Mandy
N3443

Antony

Jo and I will be there, for a last sail in Fatso.

Antony
N35XX too!

THG

FYI - GWSC shows the event at 12pm - no actual NOR up but it may cause some confusion.
THG

grazz

The official notice of race is now on the n12 site http://www.national12.org/events/2007/GillSeries/Grafham N12 NOR 2007 v1.pdf

Derek

I'll be there with 3510 too.
Looking forward to it and to seeing Kevin's new boat.
Derek

Mike S

In expectation of Thames Water lifting their denial of access to Island Barn (Datchet has now re-opened),  Electric Prune looking forward to being there and hoping the new mast makes it there at the same time.

Mike S
N3491
N3274

Mike S

Datchet now closed again! Statutory notices flying around all over the place. Island Barn definitely closed this weekend. Fingers crossed for access next week. Don't want to miss Grafham.

Mike S
N3491
N3274

Pip

Managed to get time off from work (yay) so Terry Cooke and I will be at Grafham for a last sail in Boat Yard Dog as Terry sold her last week!
Hope to see lots of others there

johnk

According to Y & Y Datchet is now open!

FuzzyDuck

Fuzzy Duck will be at Grafham. Just hope the wind is also.

No Angel still 2 coats of varnish required, maybe Northampton, work allowing.

Simon
3230 &
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

martin 1262

Hope to be there in White Heat, with the boy as crew.
Hope weather not like last year, we didn't even get to the start! However hope its not a drifter !!
With a db perhaps we can do better this year,
If someone could cast an eye over the rig set up, would be grateful!

Martin

Phil Brown

<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

THG

THG

Nathan Harding

Chunky Monkey will be there and yes muddles the boat is going too!

N3505

Nathan

n12 Bottom Banner