National 12 - find out more...

P&B Feeling Foolish

Started by John Meadowcroft, 02 Oct 2007, 09:31

« previous - next »

Dave Croft

Hi John,

Any idea what you get for the "base price"? more to the point what yiu don't get! All a bit academic for me at the moment as we too busy with the Cadet scene.

Cheers, Dave

THG

THG

Antony

Antony

Well, there are now four boats built and having seen them all they look good.  Three have been measured, with no issues, and with about 10-12 kg of lead in each one.  These three will all be sailing at Northampton.

It sounds like the only way to be sure of having one of these boats before next summer is to ORDER RIGHT NOW as there is another small batch being planned for immediate production.  There is a risk that Ovi will then put the moulds away for a few months and focus on their 29ers etc.

There are already two orders for this next batch, if you want to join the six of us on the water then I suggest you order a boat now by calling Tom @ P&B on 01604 592808 who can actually tell you the situation and sell you a boat.  Just to make it clear, i have no interest except in the health of the class and nothing i have written should be believed fully without confirmation from P&B!!

Antony

n12 Bottom Banner