National 12 - find out more...

Fotoboat Calendar

Started by JohnMurrell, 10 Oct 2007, 05:22

« previous - next »

JohnMurrell

FuzzyDuck

There is also the vote page for the N12 to get our own calender agian.

I have just posted the first vote.

would be a shame not to have a N12 on the wall behind my computer in 2008.

So get voting.

Any chace of a link on the front page?

Simon
3230 &
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Jimbo41

Hear hear!!!!

Jim N3470 and 3130

DavidW

Time to vote for the second round - we're still there!
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

andyp

Put my vote in, couldn't bare the thought of not having a N12 to look at each day

tedcordall

True, but looking at the photos (regardless of the class) the 12 one isn't exactly stunning. Look at the three before. I'd say the 12 one might make it onto the calendar, but only just.

Jimbo41

Jimbo41

Made it by the skin of our teeth!!!!
But Derek and crew've been put immediately after a snot green coloured yot that I don't recognise. Any ideas anyone? Looks very dramatic.

Jim N3130 and N3470

Mikey C

Cherub Shiny Beast, built by Andy Patterson of Bloodaxe boats for himself, to his own design.
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Bob1

The fotoboat calender is now on sale - bloomin typical though - on the front cover is a picture of Rosie and I at Burton Week but when I was feeling half dead with seasick boringness so lying in the bottom of the boat!!!
From the front end of 'The Cat in the Hat' N3529

tedcordall

[quote by=Mikey_C link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1192033335,s=8 date=1193215547]Cherub Shiny Beast, built by Andy Patterson of Bloodaxe boats for himself, to his own design.[/quote]

But just so that Jim doesn't lose interest too quickly, several cherubs have been based on 12 hulls with wings added haven't they Mike. (Oh, and big pole and big spinnaker and big b****cks).

Jimbo41

Yeah, I know all that, but what's with the big bad decks?

By the way, don't disturb Mike at the moment - he's got enough tension in his rig due to someone filing an Australian patent application directly affecting Moths. Goes against the grain of those who believe boat design should be open source (nothing against the rights of the designer, but a patent restricts design too much).

n12 Bottom Banner