National 12 - find out more...

RH Dinner & Mid-Winters - Feb 9th & 10th

Started by Antony3514, 27 Dec 2007, 09:03

« previous - next »

Antony3514

Since the mailing has not hit the doorsteps yet here is another preview of the fixture list.

On February 9th there will be a dinner for 12 sailors, their friends and friends of the class or its friends.  Last year this group numbered something like 80 people of all ages!  This dinner is  being organised by Bruce & Clare Johnson and family, whose details are in the book.  It is pretty safe to assume that the dinner will be inexpensive, the company will be excellent, and the beer will be local.

On Sunday the Mid-Winter Championships will be taking place as usual.  Chris Brown and his able team will once again lay on a surprising number of short races and have us all ashore before we get cold.  I seem to be helping to organise this, so any questions or offers of crews, helms etc let me know and i will see if i can help.

Antony
N3514

Joe Hunt (Guest)

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if there is anyone who wishes to enjoy the fine company the Antony spoke of, but do not wish to brave the sail on the Sunday, and would like to lend their boat out?? if there is, please could you email me at some point.

hope to see you all ther
Joe :)

Antony3514

Cook sorted, so Dinner will be good.  Enquires to Bruce & Clare Johnson.

PRO sorted, so sailing will be good.  Enquires to me!

Babysitting sorted, so we will be at both!

Antony

antony (Guest)

Sad to report that although the dinner was excellent there was no wind (and so no sailing) on Sunday.
Antony

n12 Bottom Banner