National 12 - find out more...

More Hocus Pocus 3304

Started by James Taylor, 14 Apr 2008, 09:31

« previous - next »

James Taylor

More Hocus Pocus N3304   Has now been sold and has gone to Chard in Somerset have pointed him towards BCYC he hopes to be moving to that area
James
N3402

Mikey C

And so the circle is complete....
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

James Taylor

I know wierd the guy brought it while he was on holiday just like we did and may be moving in to the BCYC area so she might be going home again. Nice to see her going to be used again.
James N3402;D

Jimbo41

Did the same with my first 12 but she didn't end up going home. ;D She now belongs to my daughter, Emma who's got a steep learning curve from Optimist to N12 (once I get the transom etc. sorted out).
Also, good news for the budding fleet in Germany, since I'll be taking a few of the older and heavier kids in the ESC to crew in Passion Pudding. It'll also be a steep learning curve for me, but at least they'll be getting used to cooperating in a real boat, not sailing solo in their own plastic bathtubs! (Optimists all!) 
Cheers!
Jim.

Emma G (Guest)

I am really gonna miss her she was my first 12 also attended our first open meeting with her  and I have practically learnt to sail in her too as I had only been sailing 6 or so months when we got Hocus.  I didnt even have the chance to say goodbye :'( 
Anayway really pleased she now has a new home and will be out on the water again such a lovely boat :)
Em
N3402

n12 Bottom Banner