National 12 - find out more...

Vintage Twelve Restorer?

Started by edwillett, 25 Apr 2008, 09:47

« previous - next »

edwillett

Hi All
I'd like to get N1833 back on the water. She has been inactive for too long. I would like a wider (or widen the) centreboard case to take a wooden foil. She also needs new side decks and other smaller bits of TLC. I dont have any time available myself so would appreciate recommedations (or offers!) from within the Class as to who would be the right person to return N1833 to her former glory. Not in a big hurry but would be nice to have the option of sailing her if I had some spare time.
Grateful for any pointers
ta
Ed

Dave Croft

Depends where you are located, Bret Dingwall or Gery Ledger would be good if you are in the South East.

edwillett

Im in Edinburgh but can transport N1833 anywhere

Chadders

Hi
Brian Herring has done some really good retoration work on several National 12,s his contact details are in the book and his email address is brian@brianherring.wanadoo.co.uk
Brian is based in Cheshire so not quite as far as some builders.  Hope to see you on the vintage circuit at some point and good luck with your restoration.
Howard Chadwick Vintage Wing Representative N2, N2266 and N3356

Kevin

Being older than most National 12s, Gerry Ledger certainly qualifies as vintage.................................;D

n12 Bottom Banner