National 12 - find out more...

Hykeham Sailing Club Open meeting 31st May/1st Jun

Started by Steve Sallis (Guest), 07 May 2008, 11:50

« previous - next »

steve (Guest)

Having considered the comments on the race schedule it is agreed that the schedule was not all that family friendly or friendly to long distance travellers. Therefore we have a amended the schedule to have just 4 races for the open meeting rather than 5. There will be 3 out of 4 to count. Also the start time for race 4 has been changed from "13:30" to "to follow race 3".It will be the intention to start it no later than 13:30, but it gives the flexibility to have a shorter lunch break or even back to back with race 3 and start before that time. The revised NOR will be posted on the club website at http://www.hykehamsailing.co.uk/national-12-open-meeting/ , but just give the webmaster the chance to change it before you Email or post a reply here saying it hasn't changed as I have only just sent him the details.

Jane,
We should have enough space for the tents that the campers have said they are bringing. The "grassed" area usually used for car parking will be cordoned off and car parking will be mainly outside the compound.

Regards,

Steve

Roly Mo

Steve, that's brilliant. Thanks!  :)Small Clark will be pleased!!
Team RM

THG

Sounds good - team Gunton will be there with tent and a DB to play in.
THG

Jerry G (Guest)

John m

Meadowcroft family have a very large tent (and kids who wake up early...)

Tim Gatti

Steve - as per my note - Yvonne McInnes and I will be camping too - so space for another two tents please!
Tim N2255

JonathanReubin

Hotel booked (splasing out on this one) so either 443 or 1719 will be following the fleet round. 

Jonathan

FuzzyDuck

Got the boat back from P&B so will be there with 3413. 
Space for 2 man tent needed.
Thanks
Simon & Matt
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

John & Mandy T (Guest)

Many thanks to all involved in the decision to change the NOR to accomodate some of the more awkward elements of the class (yes that's us!).
Will be bringing a small tent, bagsy the pitch furthest away from the team meadowcroft 'hotel'.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday (or maybe Friday night).
Cheers, John and Mandy

Bob1

I am planning on being there - crewing for Tim again - please can I have some room for a tent on saturday night too?

Clare
From the front end of 'The Cat in the Hat' N3529

n12 Bottom Banner