National 12 - find out more...

3415 - 1st DB for sale @ Hykeham

Started by THG, 29 May 2008, 03:49

« previous - next »

THG

N3415 is up for sale, Wild Front Ear design, first DB - see for sale section for details.  Boat will be up at Hykeham this weekend - on loan to me!  Had first sail in her yesterday - solo racing in a handicap fleet - seemed to set up and go OK!!  Sail # being used is 3490 as Nigel swapped a suit of sails between his boats.  Its red with wood decks - feel free to view or arrange a spin whilst its there.

THG

Jimbo41

Hey THG!
Did you get any interest?
Jim.

THG

No takers - but I must admit I sailed it very badly - put it down to lack of practise as well as it being quite a bit different to the ACs I've sailed.  Did much better this Wednesday out - and beat all the plastic fantastic 3 sailors - mostly Xenons sailed by a couple of bigish blokes - so a 12 would not be of much interest to them...
THG

Jimbo41

Quote from: 209No takers - but I must admit I sailed it very badly - put it down to lack of practise as well as it being quite a bit different to the ACs I've sailed.  Did much better this Wednesday out - and beat all the plastic fantastic 3 sailors - mostly Xenons sailed by a couple of bigish blokes - so a 12 would not be of much interest to them...

Must admit I'm too big for my 12 too, but I still like 'em!
Jim.

n12 Bottom Banner