National 12 - find out more...

lets plan ahead...!!

Started by Jeremy C, 04 Jul 2008, 10:01

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

I realise that the sun is shining the shorts are out, but being a dreary sort of a person I'm already looking forward to a winter of freezing cold temperatures and wild winds. With this in mind and the drysuit being prepared... who's up for some winter racing?

Last year I organised the Burghfield winter series which was twleve races with seven to count roughly every two weeks from December through to February. It was a great series and the wind, most of the time didn't hold back- remember Caroline's infamous capsize - unfortunately caught on camera to be forever preserved.......!

So I am writing this string to see what people would like to do this year- any change of format - what dates would be best- or any other comments with regards to what you would like to do. I would like to get the dates into the Burghfield calendar as soon as I can so please feel free to air your views.............
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner