National 12 - find out more...

Norfolk Week

Started by Steve L, 25 Jun 2008, 09:30

« previous - next »

Steve L

Hi, don't know if any one can help me. I will be going to do Norfolk Week in a few weeks time. The house is organised. The table at the White Horse, Brancaser Staith booked, but now the crew is of to Portugal. This has left me with a small problem. Can anybody point me in right direction to finding a crew?
Tel No 01702 205297
Email steve01@madasafish.com
If I do not find a crew I will still be there, ice cream in one hand, beer in the other and feet up on the sea wall.
Steve Le Grys
N3432

Kevin

Steve,

I can't help with the crew situation, but might be able to recommend a good doctor if you would like to tell us all a little more about your small problem.

Kevin

andyp

Hi Steve,
Will ask my daughter, she has finished uni and hasn't started work yet (will she ever). We will be doing the Hunstanton part ourselves but as our club is attending en mass there will probably be a spare crew knocking about for the weekend.
We only live 35 mins from King's Lynn
Andy P 3465

Steve L

Hi Andy,
You mentioned that your daughter may be interested in crewing. Would she be interested in doing the whole week? Please give me a ring, number above.
Steve

grazz

Having not done Norfolk Week before, I foolishly assumed racing would be Saturday to Friday, and didn't realise there would also be racing on the final Saturday morning. This means we don't have anywhere to stay for the final Friday night. I know this is a long shot but does anyone have space for three adults and a baby for the Friday? Floor space would be fine for me, Graham & Anya, although a bed would be preferable for Graham's mum (mustn't upset the babysitter!)

Thanks
Zoe.

andyp

Hi Steve,
Sorry I haven't got back to you but my daughter has a couple of interviews so it depends on whether she is working by then or not. The two of us will be doing the Hunstanton races in our boat anyway but if she is not working she may be persuaded to stay on for the week to crew for you although some of the early morning starts have frightened her to death having now experienced three years of university.
If she can do the rest of the week I'm sure I can find one of our club members to crew for you at Hunstanton
Keep looking for someone but if you don't have any joy we will speak nearer the time
Regards
Andy

n12 Bottom Banner