National 12 - find out more...

Norfolk Week

Started by gerry ledger, 11 Jul 2008, 12:42

« previous - next »

gerry ledger

Who's coming to NWNW. Don't forget reduced entry ends on the 15th

Roly Mo

The Pie Boys will be there for the first weekend.
RM

John Meadowcroft

Meadowcrofts planning to be there for the first weekend.  better get my finger out.

Roly Mo

Hope the weather's going to be better than today's
Regards
A rather wet Mole ??)

icecreamman

And a wet Pie Boy to boot! ??)

paul turner

Greetings! Team Trent Valley will be there too, operating out of the Burham Mark-up as usual! I understand that Peacock & Wood will be sailing their new yot (code named "The White Elephant"?) for the first few days and I will be there again with N3157 (now back to her orginal name of "Perfect Kiss"), ably assisted by Christine Marshall, for the whole week.

gerry ledger

Hi Paul, Friday evening Jolly Sailors Team UR will be there, with even more kids

Steve (Guest)

Team Hykeham will be there.
Steve
N3436

Roly Mo

Metcheck forecasting SUN for Saturday!  Brilliant news
RM

paul turner

Greetings Gerry & Team UR! See you at the Jolly Sailor Friday- but MORE bratz? What have you been up to this year?:o

Roly Mo

Do you mean Friday this week or Friday end of Norfolk Week?  I assume the former, himself the latter . .
Mrs RM

gerry ledger

Yes this Friday, our houses are friday to friday. Jolly Sailor brew their own and good food.

Barry

Looking forward to seeing the the N12s out in numbers. Good to have you out in front of us to show us where we should go.

Hunny is looking warm but looking light. We are there all week in the pink again and doing Kings Lynn for the 1st time.

+1 for Jolly Sailors though. Also I think the Heacham beer festival is on the same week!

I think numbers in total will be up on last year - which was absolutely fantastic.

Barry
exN12 33something

John Meadowcroft

Is anyone driving up the A12 to get to Hunstanton who would be able to collect a boom, and a couple of other bits from Nigel Waller for me?  It would be greatly appreciated and will avoid me taking a rather indirect route to Hunstanton myself.  Please email to john.meadowcroft at fullers.co.uk if you can help.  Payment in beer...
Thanks
Meds

John m

2 offers by 9.30 this morning so job solved.  Thanks for your help.
Meds

n12 Bottom Banner