National 12 - find out more...

N3142 Baggy Trousers

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 29 Mar 2007, 06:40

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3142 Baggy Trousers. Design: Baggy Trousers, designed by: Robert Peebles in 1980

grazz

Baggy Trousers in 2015

grazz

More Baggy Trousers in 2015

landslide

Was this in the Laird of Breastons fleet? And has moved on. Landslide, where are u, come home!

paul turner

I am delighted (and relieved) to advise that Baggy Trsousers has a new home with Bob (the bosun) Austin at Milton Keynes SC.
If anyone can restore her to former glory its Bob! Px 8)

bob the bosun

unfortunately it does not look quite as good at the moment
bob
ps does anyone know how to add jpeg pics or make them smaller

Making jpg pics smaller is simple!
Assuming you can see them in a folder on your PC, right click on the thumbnail, and select edit.  A program called Paint will open, showing your pic. In the toolbar at the top is a button labelled Resize... click this, and a little widow will open, letting you choose how to scale the image... 
I usually click on the pixels button, then edit the larger of the two dimensions down to 1000... the program will shrink the smaller number in proportion.  Click ok on this box, and your pic will shrink on screen.
I usually just close the program at this point, it prompts if I want to save and I select yes... This does overwrite the original large version, though!  You may prefer to click Save As, and save the new smaller version with it's own filename, before closing the program..
Hope this helps!

smilie

Baggy Trousers before Bob started work.

The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

smilie

Bob has stripped all the vanish. 

smilie

Here's few photos from Rob Peebles achive of Baggy Trousers being built, before the hatch board and a windy race somewhere. 

smilie

Here's how the magic behind Baggy Trousers. Her lines form the Rob Peeples archive.

smilie

After many hours of work by Bob the BosunBaggy Trousers almost ready for the water.

n12 Bottom Banner