National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Lost National 12

Started by Geoff, 21 Apr 2009, 07:48

« previous - next »

Geoff

Hi

I am trying to locate my National 12 Starfish hull N2279 that I took to Starboard in Carlton Hill Nottingham for refurbishment a few years ago.

Unfortunately Starboard closed and the business passed to Evolution Sailing and moved to Castle Donington which is when I lost contact with my National 12.

The hull was varnished with the boat number 2279 engraved in the centre thwart and on the transom is a painting of a Rat standing upright dressed as a King with blue robes and gold crown.

If you know the whereabouts of the hull or what happened to it, could you please e-mail or phone me on 0797 3522749.

paul turner

Hi Geoff. Several people have asked me to reply to your plea. Ian & Sam Kelly bought the old Starboard and transfered the business to Castle Donington from where they traded for at least two years before Evolution was formed in February 2006; you must have left your boat with the old Starboard pre 2004, over five years ago? I joined Evolution in October 2006 (and left June 2007!) and can assure you that there were no N12s lurking anywhere on the premises when I was there, sorry. If you are keen to do some Starfish sailing, please give me a call as N2020 (the orginal) is not getting sailed - she's only booked out for Angus Beyts to sail at the Burton this year! Paul

n12 Bottom Banner