National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Posting pictures in the Gallery?

Started by Jimbo41, 13 Feb 2007, 11:48

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Hi folks!

Wanted to post a couple of pics in the gallery. After registering etc etc. I tried and failed.

How do you do it?

Cheers!

Jim N3470 and 3130

Jimbo41

Boing!

Nobody wants to share this knowledge it would appear... ??)

Jim (verzweifelt....)

Jimbo41

Thanks for that info. James.

Just posted a few pics of Passion Pudding N3470. Great stuff!
(One of them shows her ahead of Mr. Adshead's yot and you can just make out a trailing Mr Wilkins behind another 12 which I can't identify at the mo... :P)

Cheers!

Jim N3470 and N3130

mack2

Hi Jim,

Nice pics :) :) :) :)

Mack2 (formerly Mack!)

Jimbo41

Yeah! not bad.

Unfortunately, I wasn't sailing her at the time. A Mr. Simon Walworth aka  Ratchet Editor aka Jammy Dodger  :D was doing his bit to break the Wilkins Hegemony at the time...

Calling all cameras!
Let's get this gallery full of fun photos. I'm sure everyone's got at least one photo of their yot. You can even scan them in.... It's a feature every surfer looks for on a website.  :D

Cheers!

Jim.

THG

Jim - pics of each boat are good but also makes sense to post them onto the boat database then easier to find pics of 'your' yacht esp. those older ones that have gone through a few hands.

Talking of which does anyone know the whereabouts of the Cobra designs?  I saw one at Ripon SC back in mid 70s - a green GRP sailed by Tim / Peter Robinson who had just moved on from being top class Mirror sailors (I was sailing a Mirror then too).  Just remember it being very green seemed very wide and went fast!!

Kean
THG

JohnMurrell

Kean,

I suspect that they have all passed away. One, 2745 from memory was last seen by one of its previous owners, Peter Sturgess, being used as a rowing boat on the Teign!

I do have a pic of David Crofts one which I am going to scan and post. David if you see this, what was the sail no?

Also I nice one of Mac and Liz's Hoppy Three, arh - there's memories........................

Jimbo41

Kean

- I agree, but putting them on the gallery enables ANYONE to transfer them to the boat database with a linky-poo thingy :D.

I personally would like to see a gallery link on the Home page right next to the next and last events links. The gallery link is hidden at the moment under "About". The same goes to the database link, which is even better hidden.

Cheers!

Jim. (sorry about the Poo - lot of cat s**t come my way today  :-/)

Antony

Jimbo,
I gave you some survey feedback as you requested, and you have ignored it.  Last time I do anything for you!!

Antony

Jimbo41

n12 Bottom Banner