National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week

Started by Rib.ena, 28 May 2012, 10:53

« previous - next »

Rib.ena

Hello!
It looks like i'm coming to Burton week this year with the rib again (last seen at Weymouth).
If anyone has a N12 flag or a waterproof camera please could they bring it with them?

See you on Friday!

Rich

Jeremy C

I'll be bringing along the class's GO Pro camera, feel free to use it and get some footage, was going to have it on the boat for a bit too, to give a sailors view!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Biniou

Hi folks!

Dont forget to to send many pictures of WINGED RUDDERS on the site!
(Why limiting the wings, if they work?)8)
See you soon!

Be New

Felix (Guest)

I have a friend looking for acoomodation during burton week? She's crewing for Steve A? Any offers?!!
Cheers,
Felix 
Purple Pants 3426

John M (Guest)

Hi Felix - sorry, I cant help with accommodation.
Mr cameraman, watch out in case Ben Ainslie is sailing.  Looking forward to seeing your photos more than seeing you on the race course!  Hope you get the balance right.  At Brightlingsea we had a couple of close encounters which were too close!

John M

Jeremy C

Felix:

contact Clare Hunter via the NTOA handbook, think she might have a spare bunk for a female in her room.

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner