THIS WEEKEND - GILL series #3 - West Riding SC

Started by Kevin, 16 May 2007, 11:15

« previous - next »

Kevin

Bob1

From the front end of 'The Cat in the Hat' N3529

Kevin

Roly Mo

Sadly we will miss this one due to holiday plans, but it sounds a great venue.  I've not actually sailed there but Mrs Roly Mo and the Ice Cream Man both have happy if wet memories of Enterprise and N12 events held there in days gone by.    They were joined in their reminiscing by Angus whilst we were at Kippford . . .

Great venue, should be a cracking event.  Enjoy!!

Roly Mo

angus

I have many happy memories of the place,  will barring disasters be returning for the first time in about 33 years. And I still can't sail ::)
if I remeber rightly if the wind gets up you should watch out for it howling over the top of the dam. :D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Graham Iles (Guest)

Can anyone help me with a boat and a crew for this weekend?

I've just found out I can't get this friday off to go Yachting (it was free) so would love to get into a 12 again. And join you all at West Riding.

I'm currently working in Yorkshire and I hope I can be excused not wanting to drive a 10 hour round trip to get one of the three (or is it four) boats my family own. either email me or use the mobile number in the book. If that's not there call kevin and he'll put you in touch.

Thanks
Graham Iles

THG

Sunshine & showers but the wind seems reasonable.

Looking forward to trek up tonight  :P but at least only a short commute in morning.
THG

n12 Bottom Banner