Trent Valley open meeting 9th September

Started by grazz, 16 Aug 2012, 08:20

« previous - next »

grazz

Trent Valley Sailing Club

An invitation to Trent Lock, Long Eaton

Notice of Race

Open Meeting (Midland Area and Vintage Series) Sunday 9th September 2012

There will be a series of three races 10:30, 11:30 and 14:00 (lunch at 13:00) with two separate starts, the first for the fast boats and the second for the vintage fleet. Both sets of results will count towards the Midland Area and the Vintage result for the 2012 Bailer Series. 

The entry fee for the Sunday will be £12, lunch will be available for £3.50 

All are welcome to sail or just to watch, chat and reminisce â€" but please let us know as soon as possible if you are planning to join us so we can organise the rescue facilities and catering 

Contacts: 

Christine Preston (TVSC N12 rep)        07914 786 391
 christinepreston@talktalk.net
Paul Turner (NTOA Midland Area)       07710 324 800    paul.turner@lingphipp.co.uk

Tom white (Guest)

Hey, i should be coming to TV, at the minute with my crew matt smith :) looking forward to it
 See you all there!

Tom white (n2765)

paul turner

Be afraid vintage yotters - the legendary Allen Brunton may well be sailing N1650 Smuggler on her first trip out since restoration! :) There are still a few vintage yots available for loan from the Turner Collection! 8)

Chadders

Quaking already at the thought of all the competition but Triarda N2266 should be coming with Cathy Lawson as crew as long as Doctors duty rota's dont get changed. 

jonathan_twite

We are hoping to be there in N2709 (have towbar, will travel...)  Not sure we like the sound of the "Fast Fleet" though...

Jon Twite & crews
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

jonathan_twite

Our attendance is now subject to whether my car has a new head gasket by Friday...  Hopefully we will be there, but you know why if we're not...
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

n12 Bottom Banner