National 12 - find out more...

Shame on you all

Started by jammy dodger, 17 Apr 2008, 09:03

« previous - next »

jammy dodger

Well, we went to a fair amount of trouble, laid on a National level instructor, rescue boat and all the bits you need for a training day and hey ho, no-one can be @334d to turn up. Shame really, but there you go.
I'm glad I told the caterers not to come, that would have been really embarrassing.
Simon
N3454

Jimbo41

Sorry for you Jammy. That sort of thing takes a lot of work. I'd have turned up,  just to have a decent British Chip Butty, but it was quite a long way to travel.;D
That's no excuse for the rest of you. :-/. Spinnaker's friendly, well organised and the (ahem) fresh water tastes the same as anywhere else which has waterfowl. (i.e. 10% duckpoo). So, if there is a next time, be there or I'll force you all to sail in a Supernova (which are a bit crap actually). F'in Sunday afternoon sailors?
How was I? Not too forceful? Probably not enough.....
Jim.

James Taylor

Sorry Simon
Emma back at work now so time is limited other wise we would have come up to play in the pond!!!!!!

Cheers
James and Ems
N3402

greight expectations

Jimbo,
So understated, as ever,
Roger

John Meadowcroft

Strange thread Simon
I have so far managed to get to Hamble and Pagham on the south coast although we did not make Spinnaker Coaching as it was not on our list of priorities - we cannot do every weekend.  Sadly most entrants at both of these events had travelled at least as far as I had and we were not joined by many boats from the local area.
Anyway, both Pagham and Hamble were a lot of fun, as I am sure was Spinnaker.
John

n12 Bottom Banner