National 12 - find out more...

Salcombe next weekend

Started by John Murrell (Guest), 14 Oct 2005, 01:55

« previous - next »

John Murrell (Guest)

Dont forget that next weekend Salcombe will be holding a oneday open - on Sunday 23rd. first race at 11.00 (with RS200's starting 10 mins later - by how much more than 10 mnins can a Twelve beat a 200 by at Salcombe?)

Briefing and entries in the club from 10.00

And for added spectacle, the Salcombe Yawls are re-enacting the Battle of Trafalgar on the Saturday afternoon. Come, watch and see how many get sunk!!!!! ( I am in the start box with the loaded cannons so can be bribed)

John

James Taylor

Hi all

Can anyone tell me weather I need to be a class member for the open meeting in Salcombe next weekend as am seriously considering come up for the sunday's sailing but at this present time I am not a class member will be for next year, as will be doing some of the curcuit and nationals.
If I can enter can some one please tell me how much it is too enter Thanks.

James Taylor
3304  Pzsc :-/

Antony (Guest)

James,
You do not have to be a member of the NTOA to do any of the class events.  Feel free to show up at Salcombe next week to sail.  

Obviously the class needs members to support its efforts, including this website, so feel free to join!

Salcombe YC has a good website with contact details, or email info@salcombeyc.org.uk and Joh will respond withing 24 hours.

Antony

RogerBrisley

John,

Please wish Tom Newberry a happy 80th birthday (Friday I believe),  and still sailing a Salcombe yawl after Saturday,  I hope!

Roger Brisley

John Murrell (Guest)

Roger,

Certainly will pass on your best wishes to Tom. He has drawn the French ship Neptune so will be right in the heat of the battle!!!

John

Tom Jefferies

well i will be there for the sundays racing. who else is goin to make the journey? its always a good sail as there are fewer powerboats! looks like there will be some decent wind aswell!

hope to see you all there
tommo
N3438

n12 Bottom Banner