National 12 - find out more...

Brightlingsea Open

Started by Sarah, 17 May 2015, 09:55

« previous - next »

Sarah

Hi all, 
Just wondered if anyone would lend their 12 to a couple of locals for the Brightlingsea event, we're 200/ Merlin/ 49er sailors normally but I've sailed at the past two 12 nationals and they're brilliant so it would be really great to get out on the water with you all! I'm just completing my degree so will be free during the week beforehand to come and collect if necessary. 
Cheers 
Sarah

Tom Stewart (Guest)

Hi Sarah, 
if you find one over here I will double stack it for you. anyone who can help I believe your boat will be in safe hands.
tom

Antony (Guest)

Sarah,
If you are happy to join the older boats and get on the water then you are welcome to pick up 3348 from Royal Harwich.  She is a Design 8 - Tom made her go pretty well in the summer of 1990.... and the Gul events have plenty of prizes for that part of the fleet.
We are planning to sail our DCB or you could have had that!
Antony Gifford

angus

I am hoping to bring Reflection down but I need a crew, anybody interested
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

GC

Hi Sarah
I have a foiling foolish 3538(as fast as the DCBs in most conditions) or Baggy 3411(probably the fastest AC boat) both in West Row (Suffolk cambridgeshire border-66 miles from Brightlingsea).
Give me a call if interested.
Gerald Copsey

STU W

Or Grimley Fiendish, near Colchester. Good in a blow N3246 but getting on a bit, good for Admirals Cup though
12's are for life not just for christmas.

Sarah

Thanks everyone, I've taken up Antony's offer. See you on the start line!

angus

I should of come after all. 50mph winds at North Berwick:(
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

3513SL

Very exciting weekend, was good to start helming in some open water! Still very much at the learning stage but had a great time on the water!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

n12 Bottom Banner