National 12 - find out more...

Loan 12's wanted for Burton Week

Started by Jeremy C, 07 Feb 2012, 11:56

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

For this years' Burton Week we are really trying to expand the entries and make the class more visible to other sailors so we are hoping to offer boats to non 12 sailors and we woud really appreicate your generousity in enabling this to happen by coinsidering loaning your boats out if you are not intendeing to go to the Nationals. This will considerably help the class expand as we all know, once you have been in a 12 you rarely want to get out of it again!

So if you have a boat you would consider loaning please ost here with boat name, number and design and we'll see if we can really boost interest in the 12 this year!
Potential borrowers of boats will be vetted as best as possible for sailing ability to ensure your loaned boat is in good hands!

Please be generous it could help the class immeasurably!

Thanks

Jeremy Carey:)
BW webmaster
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Selling a 12... could be an ideal opportunity to match it to a new owner?:)
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

paul turner

Just a reminder that Mr Jones N2399, Starfish N2020 and (hopefully) Smuggler N1650 will available to borrow for the Burton to suitably competent crews. Usual conditions - pick up and return to Breaston in condition collected. Boats are insured. And if you really think that a vintage yot will be too hard to handle, I have Grimley Fiendish lurking in a barn at home too! These boats also available for the two Trent Valley Open meetings. Px :K)

Jeremy C

Two DB boats being matched to interested parites as we speak... any other DB's out there for loan as I'm sure we are going to get the interest!
mail me if you are happy to do a deal on your boat if you can't make BW this year.

Thanks

Jeremy

jeremy@designs42.net

H

Hi Jeremy, Missed this post from a while back.  As you know I have Cheshire Cat up for sale but would be happy if anyone wants to loan her until I sell her.  Rather it be used than sitting in the boat park.  Let me know if anyone is still looking to borrow a boat.

n12 Bottom Banner