National 12 - find out more...

Gill Series @ Grafham, September 13th

Started by antony (Guest), 02 Sep 2008, 11:40

« previous - next »

antony (Guest)

I might be missing something, but I cannot see the details of Grafham anywhere.  The NOR and Entry Form are at the following link on the club website:
http://www.grafham.org/?p=244
As usual the weather will be perfect and the club will do a great job of providing us with three great races.  Come along, and bring your friends......
Antony
N3514

Jane Wade

We will be there - very much looking forward to it although after Burton Week will probably be totally confused if it isn't a force 5.
Jane
Crew of 3512

Terry (Guest)

Also intend to be at Grafham. Always a great event.
Force 4 would be nice Jane
N3517, not to be outdone!

Kevin

Back to the top!
Only one week to go now and I can confirm that the format which has proven so successful for the past few years is being repeated with the exception of the first start time being put back 30 minutes to 11.30 to allow Angus & Rohan plenty of time for their beauty sleep before making the trip down from Scotland.

For those who fancy an entire weekend in the Southeast, the UP River YC open meeting is on the Sunday.

DON'T BE SHY, GIVE THE GILL SERIES A TRY.

Kevin

John Meadowcroft

Happy Hour will be there.  Come and watch the Paradigm fly!
John & Katy

broz

The OD for the Grafham Open was at Rutland yesterday (ff15 Open). He thinks the Brief is at 11 with a 12 start for race 1 then in for dinner.
He's looking forward to seeing us, Thinks were a nice lot and Know trouble.8)

Kevin

Whatever the race officer thinks (or thought yesterday) the 1st start IS scheduled for 11.30. Usual format of race 1, in for lunch, then races 2 & 3 back-to-back applies.
Kevin

Kevin

Results for the Admiral's Cup (it all looks fairly tight at the top) and corrected results for the overall are now available on the Gill section of this site. Still working on the Family results but hope to have these available in time for this weekend.

See you all at Grafham - 11.30 first scheduled start.

Kevin

Fran G (Guest)

Unfortunately Zippy won't be making the trip to Grafham, another day, another wedding.

Hope you all have a very lovely time, and you all beat Graham and Zoe and Jonno and Char and Tom and Liz and Antony and Jo......

If you can relegate that lot to the teens that would be very helpful, although I think my Gill Series challenge might be over there's always false hope.

Love Fran
Zippy 3431

Kevin

Looks like the usual excellent turnout for this popular venue with lots of people coming in addition to those who have posted here.

See you there
Kevin

n12 Bottom Banner