National 12 - find out more...

Burghfield Winter Series dates

Started by Jeremy C, 26 Oct 2009, 07:54

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

I have finally got around to sorting out the dates for this years Burghfield Winter Series.
We have decided to cut the number of dates by two this year to encourage more twelves to come to fewer events.

The format is the same as ever with two races per day first at 11am and second at around 1.30pm
Total number of races 8 with a proposed 2 discards.
Entry fee is £5 per day and you may leave your boat at the club by arrangement between dates if you wish.
Dates for the event are as follows:

Sunday 22nd November 2009
Sunday 6th December 2009
Sunday 24th January 2010
Sunday 7th February 2010

Prize giving will be on the final day.
 Please can you e-mail me or drop a reply on this thread if you are intending to come along and join the fun.

Thanks

Jeremy

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

tom lee

cant make the 22 nov but will be there for the rest
Tom<br />N3545

Louisa (Guest)

If anyone needs a crew for Burghfield winter series - I would be happy to help out.
Louisa

Jeremy C

Looks like we're up for a windy weekend next week for the start of the series, have four boats on the startline so far. any other takers?
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner