National 12 - find out more...

Thames Area Prizegiving Supper 25th November 2006

Started by MikeDay, 15 Oct 2006, 07:33

« previous - next »

Fran G (Guest)

I was having conversations with people about this yesterday at Grafham.  I have a feeling in conversation I kept mentioning the wrong date!  I think I mentioned 18th.  The people I was talking to were Will Henderson (who did say he had an invite so has got documentation or an e-mail or something giving him the right date) and Mike Hoyle and Katy Meadowcroft.

I like to think most of these people know better than to pay any attention to anything I say but just to inform them that I was not talking complete sense and that as can be seen from the top of this thread this dinner is on 25th.

Mike and Anne, I would love to come, don't think I replied to the e-mail.  Looking forward to it immensely.  Hope to see lots of other people there with good dishes.

Love Fran

bim (Guest)

Hi Mike & Anne,

Although we haven't managed one event in the Thames Area this year Jane & I would love to come. I hope our lack of sailing hasn't made us ineligble for this great get together. Let us know what  you'd like us to bring be it food or drink.

Bim & Jane

MikeDay

Lack of appearances at Thames events no problem - all welcome and thanks for confirming.  PLease could those who haven't replied yet take this as a big nudge!

Mike D
N3496

jammy dodger

Hi Mike, I have put this in Ratchet, to be published next week.... Bit late I know, but thought it better mentioned than not. Simon

n12 Bottom Banner