National 12 - find out more...

Inlands and Gill finale

Started by sophie (Guest), 09 Nov 2009, 08:58

« previous - next »

sophie (Guest)

Thanks to everyone for organising and attending, it was a great event and wonderful finale to the sailing season - well done Steve and Joanna for winning the Gill series and Tom and Liz for being inland champions.
Particular thanks to Tom and Charlotte and Northampton sailing club - my folks were really impressed with how quickly the results went up.
Great pics at: http://www.chunkypics.co.uk/newlook.asp?section=Online%20Proofing&selection=&Path=E:\\Domains\\chunkypics.co.uk\\wwwroot\\photoalbum\\Sport\\Sailing\\2009\\National+12+Open+NSC+07-11-09&foldername=National%2012%20Open%20NSC%2007-11-09

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Kevin

I would like to add my thanks to Tom and Charlotte, not only for last weekend at Northampton Sailing Club but also for doing such an excellent job organising the whole of the Gill series this year. I think they have taken it back up a level and am looking forward to hearing about the plans for 2010.

Also, if you haven't already done so, take a look at the fantastic pictures at the link Sophie mentions above. I thought it was only Nick Champion that knows how to take decent sailing photos, but Antony York is now up there with him in my book. I have actually bought some - that doesn't happen very often!

Kevin

sam293

personally i think £5 for a photo download is a complete P**s take.

if they were a couple of quid id of brought a few, as theyre so expensive i will be buying none unfortunatly.

But massive thanks to p and b for the youth series prizes, and all others involved in organising the event

ps can it be a bit warmer for camping next year? cheers

n12 Bottom Banner