National 12 - find out more...

FOSC - Vintage / SW 26/27th April

Started by THG, 16 Apr 2008, 11:57

« previous - next »

THG

Frampton On Severn SC - www.fossc.org.uk is holding two N12 events on the weekend 26th and 27th.
Vintage only on the 26th
SW open for all boats - vintages welcome - (beat some of the modern boats last year!)
Each event will be 3 races, briefing 10.30am first race 11am.
Cost is £12 INCLUDING food for helm & crew.
See website for directions or contact Brian Kitching.
THG

THG

THG

Tim Gatti

Please see amended arrangements for Frampton this Saturdey, as circulated by Brian Kitching in an e-mail earlier this week:
To all Attendees on FOSSC Vintage Open
[face=andale mono,times] 11:00 - 12:00 Lunch ( those from Ripon and Cheshire who set off early, they will be ready for lunch)
12:30 Race one
13:30 Tea - while the handicaps are sorted
1400 Race two and three back to back
<font face="andale mono,times"> I hope this is acceptable to everyone[/face]Brian Kitching
N1657

Alex D

Can anyone let me know the times of races on Sunday. I've lost my crew for early on. :( I need to see if we can make the second race or if I need a new crew.
Thanks,
Alex.
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

Chadders

Great vintage event on Saturday and thanks to Frampton and especially Brian Kitching for making us so welcome.  Unfortunately we lost one entry due to dodgy knees (Paul) and one that wasnt quite finished (Tim) in time but the 5 boats that made it had some excellent and very close racing with a nice force 3 breeze and warm sunshine!  Well done to Brian Herring on his win and watch out for the full report shortly. 
Thanks again to Frampton, Brian (and his family who were also pressed into service) for looking after us and sorry we couldnt stay on for the Sunday event.
Howard Chadwick aka Chadders N2, N2266 and N3356

n12 Bottom Banner