National 12 - find out more...

Burton week 2007!!

Started by THG, 13 Jun 2006, 04:46

« previous - next »

THG

Yes I know its very early to be thinking about 07 but need to plan some holiday bookings etc.  Stayed in a great French gite over the half term and want to bbok it next summer for 2 weeks. I''m ASSUMING it would be the same week (last full week in August) just need to confirm.  Where's it taking place??

Unless you want to move Burton week to be International?  Lovely location near Tranche Sur Mer.  Huge beaches, great ice creams, surfing and sun too!

Thanks,

Kean

THG

John Meadowcroft

Kean

this WOULD NOT be a safe assumption at this stage.  I would expect the dates to be announced here as soon as they are confirmed though.  Venue I believe is Paignton.  Or maybe Brixham.  Well somewhere on Torbay anyway!

john

THG

Thx John - just checked the history and it moves around a bit.  have to take a chance then the family have already comitted the 1st 2 weeks of the school hols - hopefully there may be a break before BW.  Not sure I could get 3 weeks off in a row from work!
THG

antony (Guest)

Kean,
The date is known, give it 24hrs or so and somebody should be able to publish it.  As far as I know the date that we have is un-confirmed but is equally very unlikely to change.  As you might guess I cannot remember the week, otherwise I would tell you!

Brixham 2007, it will be fun for all the family on the riviera!

Antony
N3484

n12 Bottom Banner