National 12 - find out more...

BURTON WEEK 45 ENTRIES ALREADY!

Started by John Meadowcroft, 01 Mar 2009, 09:20

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

Yes, Janet has 45 entries - and 73 of you wanting to come to the Dinner too.

The dinner is likely to get full soon - there is limited capacity (as yet not quantified) in the sailing club, but I would suggest that if you have only entered the sailing and not booked in for the dinner that you get on and do it if you want too.  If you have not entered you have missed the chance of a free jib, dont miss out on the dinner too!

Tom Stewart will draw a name out of a hat next weekend for the prize of a free P&B jib for one of the 45 early entrants.

Thanks to P&B for the jib that inspired you all to enter - Thanks to you for entering.  Get your friends to come - this event could be huge!

More info www.burtonweek.org including a full list of entrants once we have requested their consent to publish the details - we realise that some of you may have told the other half that you are off on an important business conference to Southend......

Little Bo

Very keen to book for the dinner but need to know what junior options there are - Ellie won't eat a full adult meal and I'm quite happy to bring her some food in, or to have a child friendly option but I can't get an answer - HELP!
Jennie

Dare Barry (Guest)

There will now be over 50 boats on the start line. Is your boat there yet?
Dare

n12 Bottom Banner