National 12 - find out more...

Grafham details

Started by Kevin, 06 Oct 2005, 05:39

« previous - next »

Kevin

Sorry for the late advice, but we have been preoccupied with other far less enjoyable events recently.

The arrangements for Grafham this Saturday are as follows:

1st race 11.00, lunch break, races 2 & 3 back to back, early dinner followed by prizegiving.

I was informed earlier this week that the Optimists have moved their meeting from Datchet (no water) to Grafham at short notice so we will be sharing some facilities. However we will have our own separate race area and most of the Oppie activity will be in a marquee leaving us with most of the clubhouse. Because this will stretch the catering, the evening meal will only consist of only one course but there will be a choice as well as a vegetarian option and the price has been reduced too. We will be served after the Optimists ( i.e. about 5.30 - 5.45) and are able to take our meals to the more pleasurable atmosphere of the upstairs bar area.

I look forward to seeing a bumper turnout.

Kevin

Mikey C

Has anyone explained how Grafham are going to deal with all those Volvos?!

Looking forward to it

Mike C
N3489 Radical Edward
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

grazz

Gill series results up to race 6 are now on the website so you can see what position you need to get this weekend!

http://www.national12.org/events/2005/GillSeries/results.shtml

See you there

Graham

RogerBrisley

Graham,

Have the Gill results been checked?  Unless I have missed some thing my results (for AC & Family) don't look right.  I'm not bothered for myself cos I the general picture (must try harder) is almost certainly right but is some body else missing out?

See you Saturday,

Roger

(3334)

Mikey C

For the first time I can remember, Windguru and BBC weather are both showing the same thing! Looks like it will be a great days sailing....

See everyone there!

Mike

Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Mike Storey

Despite capisizing twice and not finishing a single race it was the best fun I've had in a boat for a long time. Alex loved it as well. Top marks to Grafham for managing us with the huge numbers of Oppies(at least up until the point that I left - don't know if you all got fed or not!!)  

One day I'll finish a Gill series race.

Mike
N3274

grazz

Capsizing is the trendy thing this seasons, we've heard. At least that's our excuse for last saturday's performance at the wing mark!

Old Bloke (Guest)

n12 Bottom Banner