National 12 - find out more...

Good news or bad news?

Started by THG, 07 Mar 2007, 06:37

« previous - next »

THG

With around 60 boats on the 2nd hand market at the moment is this good news for the Class?  Seems many of the older vintage can't be given away and quite a few older ACs which are also not shifting.

Good news I suppose more boats to choose from and good entry point for the class.
Would be interesting to find out why selling - are they staying with 12s or giving up to other Classes, of course circumstances change.
THG

rick perkins

I guess it depends if those boat were being sailed ...

I suspect most of them were just taking up space.

If you want a DB boat you are hard pressed to find one - that is a good sign but not if you are trying to join the class ...
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

Kevin

Barry

Interesting I had call from a guy tonight who said he had tried to email me about the boat via the website and it had not got through .This had happened to him and another boat he had been after.

Can it be checked if all is OK for the email links from the For Sale on the website?

Barry
N3364 (Going, going, g)

John Meadowcroft

Barry

I have sent 2 emails from the second hand list - both of which I know worked.  I guess if the message has to get through a Corporate firewall to get to the recipient then it might well not arrive, but i would expect them to get to a hotmail or equivalent account.

Hope you get the deal you want

john

n12 Bottom Banner