National 12 - find out more...

Ranelagh open, 3rd June - info

Started by MikeDay, 25 May 2007, 09:37

« previous - next »

MikeDay

Mike S

Following Sunday's unfortunate "bum through side deck" incident at WRSC I need to borrow a boat for Ranelagh. Anyone know of one sitting unused on Sunday within reasonable distance of S London?

Mike
N3274

MikeDay

Mike

Two possible people to contact ...
1. Chris Edwards - one of most active members at Ranelagh and also owns 2 Twelves - the family may not be using both.
2. Tom Hayhoe - keeps boat at Ranelagh but is usually racing posh yacht during summer.

I don't think either regularly read this site so best to use phone numbers in year book.

WRSC incident sounds painful.  Hope to see you on Sunday.  Dave W coming ... still awaiting other expressions of interest.

Mike D
N3496

John Thornton

Hi Mike,

Take this as an expression of interest for Ranelagh this weekend! I trust the weather will be warmer than this weekend ... and I still need to sort out some child care ... but all being well and good I will see you there.

Cheers, John
N3443

Mike Storey

Thanks to the very kind Mr Edwards (for the boat) and to Mr Day (for the tip), Alex and I will be there.

Mike
N3274 (under repair)

Fran G (Guest)

THG

Sorry Mike - i had this on my list but too many weekends away in the last few weeks so no travelling for me in June  :'( - will stay at home and catch up on jobs and DIY great  ??)

Kean
THG

MikeDay

Final reminder for Thames 12s - hope to see as many people as possible on Sunday afternoon - decent weather forecast on the BBC website today.

Mike D
N3496

jammy dodger

I've got the boat on the trailer and my daughter is going to crew for me so I should be there. This is Rosie's first outing so should be fun!
Simon W.
3454 'Jammy Dodger'

MikeDay

Eight boats, lightish winds and a strong tide.  Great win for Dave Wilkins and Adele Cameron who came from 3rd in the last 200 metres of roll-tacking through the trees up the bank to overtake long time leaders Fran Gifford and Clare Hunter, who were then also passed by Jon Ibbotson and Charlotte Stewart.

Super cakes and tea and a big thank you to Ranelagh for having us.

Mike D
N3496

Jimbo42

[quote by=passion_pudding link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1180125439,s=8 date=1180803323]I've got the boat on the trailer and my daughter is going to crew for me so I should be there. This is Rosie's first outing so should be fun!
Simon W.
3454 'Jammy Dodger'[/quote]

Enjoy it Jammy?

Jim (3470)

Nick Price (Guest)

n12 Bottom Banner