National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley GILL Open 12/13 May 2007

Started by paul turner, 30 Apr 2007, 08:00

« previous - next »

THG

James - no -one else has offered him a go yet so he's yours for the weekend.  All you need to do is to supply a few J2Os and cakes!

Kean
THG

Derek

Paul,

I will be there with shiny new boat (3510) - please enter me and book in for the dinner.
If there is anyone interested in crewing, please let me know.
A post or a phone call on 0033 6 8999 4454.
All the best

Derek

james

kean - thats sounds fine with me, I'm in a red n12 no.3482 called steam pudding, see you on saturday

james

paul turner

Well bouys & girls, we seem to have 20+ probable entries already and it's not even Saturday!

We can accomodate up to 42 boats on our seeded flights system so there is still time and space for you to enter.

The forecast is wetter but WINDIER than last year's drift!

Stop Press - Mike Day has just confirmed (but don't let that put you off!)

DavidW

Paul

Dinner for me & I suspect my crew, Ruth, who seems very organised and has probably booked hers already! I would much appreciate a bunk too if that can be arranged - see you soon!

Cheers

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

MikeDay

Paul

Great event again - many thanks for organising and especially for fixing me up with my pro crew.  For those who weren't there, you missed 22 boats on the river, lots of wind on Saturday, another Graham & Zoe demo and, naturally, gloriously sunny hot weather.  For those who were there, let's just keep that bit about the weather our secret!

Mike D
N3496

n12 Bottom Banner