National 12 - find out more...

N3474 Master Of Puppets

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 24 Sep 2007, 10:28

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3474 Master of Puppets. Design: Feeling Foolish, designed by: Bim Daser in 1995

Pip

Spent most of the first five years of her life at Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club, owned and helmed by Chris Bishop. This is the first 12 I ever sailed so holds very special memories. I believe she is now down in Salcombe.

FuzzyDuck

aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

John Murrell (Guest)

I have some very recent pics of Master of Puppets, if anyone is interested give me a shout  number and email are in the Handbook.m For some resaon I can't access the Database at the moment.

JohnMurrell

The pics as promised, thanks Grazz for your help!

JohnMurrell

and another...................................

JohnMurrell

The sight that most people see of Chris............................

samlaw

Master...
Master...
Master of pupets pulling your striiiiings
(I have had this song in my head for the last week now because of this boat)

Fantastic name and art work. I have every reason to want the boat, the song even played in Rock city last night (I of cause moshed to all 8 minutes 38 seconds of it). I think I have got my first boat crush! But alas I don't have 6k to buy a boat just for a name.
I hope it finds a good home who keeps its "alternative" style and that I'll see Master of Puppets in action soon.
N2743<br />

JohnMurrell

And another, showing a bit of the inside

JohnMurrell

Salcombe 2009 - Chris Winzar & Nicola Bass.
2nd Overall, winner of the Friday race and then sold on the same day to Jeremy Hartley who is going to sail her at Spinnaker.

JayHaich

And here she is at Spinnaker Open June 2010..

JayHaich

Windy Burton Race 2013
My son's first event - quite proud of him!

JayHaich

n12 Bottom Banner