National 12 - find out more...

Ranelagh Open, Sunday 21st January

Started by MikeDay, 10 Mar 2007, 08:25

« previous - next »

MikeDay

The Thames Area series gets under way with the traditional season opener at Ranelagh on Sunday 21st January.  Start time for the one long race is 14.30 - if the wind's light, bring an anchor and sleeping bags!

Mike D
N3496

Mike S

Nick Price (Guest)

Oh yee of little faith. Forecast at present is for sun and 20 MPH winds. We'll get you round in no time! Very high tide expected so park your cars away from the hard. Club will be open from 12.30 for a 14.30 start. Free tea & biscuits before the race. Bar and food available after.
Hope to see lots of you Sunday!
Nick

John Thornton

Ahhh there is life in the Thames Area after Christmas, looking forwards to bringing the 'new' boat down for a trial sail.

I heard a rumour that Bim might be coming for a sail as well, can anyone confirm?

JohnTh
N3443 (I think that is the number anyway)

Fran G (Guest)

Dear All,

Ranelagh is one of my favourite places to sail.  However, unfortunately I am unable to make Sunday due to a prior commitment.

But.....my boat is available, in Putney (a mile from Ranelagh on road trailer ready to go).

If anyone would like to crew, I have a possible helm for you lined up who is using the excuse that he hasn't got a crew.

If any helm who has a crew would like to borrow the boat then it is available as long as I have seen you sail a N12 at least once before.

Give me a call if interested 07810446377.

Fran
N3431 (Feeling Foolish with historic pedigree)

DavidW

I'll be there with Adele. Looking forward to a nice breeze and scorching sunshine of course!

Cheers
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Mike S (Guest)

Forecast showing sunny, 9 deg, 15mph. David I think your wishes could be granted

Mike

DavidW

Great - I'll wish for a first as well then!!!
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

n12 Bottom Banner