National 12 - find out more...

Sail measurment.

Started by GregPitt, 13 Nov 2008, 10:15

« previous - next »

GregPitt

I'm sure this won't take long.. Can anyone tell me who is the person to measeure sails in Scotland? Any contact datails?

Greg
N3473

Tim Gatti

Greg - current N12 handbook doesn't list a measurer in Scotland.  Try calling John Hugo or Marcus Wheel who are Class contacts in Scotland - their numbers are on p6 of the N12 handbook. Failing that suggest you contact Chief Measurer Jonathan Brown for advice - his contact details are at top of p4. Tim.

John Meadowcroft

If Stuart Creswell in Cumbria is too far the get in touch iwth Jon Brown.  He is not around for the next couple of weeks though, so you wont get a quick answer.  In the meantime I suggest that you get in touch with a local friendly RYA measurer and ask them if they would be interested in measuring N12 sails.  If so we can get them added to our list when Jon gets back and go from there.

Roly Mo

If you can persuade Brian Miatt to measure them for you I could bring them back from Largs next weekend, and would be able to get them back up to you within a few weeks, customer calls permitting.  Give me a call,
RM

n12 Bottom Banner