National 12 - find out more...

committee members

Started by Dare Barry (Guest), 21 May 2009, 02:41

« previous - next »

Dare Barry (Guest)

Due to some committee members becoming time expired we would like 3 further names to fill those places. If you would like to become further involved with the class please make yourself known. It would be realy good to have the youth and future of the class represented.
Sorry it is short notice.Dare Barry

sam293

id happily be on the comittie but i understand that you have to own a boat?

Chris Troth

I'd also be extremely happy. I'm all for encouraging the youth (I started the original youth series thread), and am the N12 Captain at my club. All but 2 of the N12ers at olton are teenagers or younger and I'm really enthusiastic about getting as many of them as possible to the events, so I feel I am well qualified.
Chris

thedodger

Maybe you could get one of the Spinnaker crew along. I'm already pretty committed at the club but I reckon onew Phil Brown could be requisitioned.

Jane Wade

Sam - there is a way of working the rules to suit.  We can have a chat at the weekend about it.  I am a 12 owner in order to be a full member of the association - worth the extra £5.

Jane
N27??

Dare Barry (Guest)

Thanks for the response, could you please look me up at TB. I will be there from PM friday, ferries permiting
Dare

n12 Bottom Banner