National 12 - find out more...

Thames Area annual lunch / Ranelagh winter meeting

Started by MikeDay, 03 Oct 2008, 04:12

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

The RSC website suggests that it is a 12.15 start time not 11.30.  I am guessing that this is right, does anybody know for certain?  Some of us might need to re-think child food plans!
http://www.ranelagh-sc.co.uk/raschedule.htm
Antony

AndrewD (Guest)

I am now unable to come. Appologies for this. Adele will still be there with David. Hope you all have a good sail.

Happy new year

Andrew

Adele (Guest)

Hi,
Sorry I forgot to say please can my meal be vegetarian, thank you!
Happy new year!

Adele

MikeDay

Timings on the day: The RSC website is giving a 1215 start.  The race normally lasts about 1hr 40 mins so long as there is enough wind to keep everyone moving.  That means we'll be aiming to eat about 1430 (or whenever boats are packed up).  Re Antony's point above about that being late for children, we could do an earlier sitting for younger kids at c.1300 if that would make things easier.  It would help to know how many would like to take advantage of this.

Mike D
N3496

John Meadowcroft

Mike and Ann
Thank you very much for an excellent lunch.  You and the Ranelagh team also managed to lay on the best weather that I can remember since October.  Lots of smiles, lots of enjoyment.  And well done for winning the Series too.
For the stattos out there a rare occurence....  Graham Camm won, Zoe came second!
1, Graham Camm & Clare Hunter, N3492
2, John Thornton & Zoe Ballatyne, N3443
3, Jon Ibbotson & Charlotte Stewart, N3494
4, Frances Gifford & Katy Meadowcroft, N3515
5, Matt & Joe Stiles, N3484
6, Derek Davies & Helen Hilditch, N3510
5 boats retired to the bar before completing the course.
John and Katy.

Kevin

How long is it since Graham last finished a race in front of Zoe?

Kevin

sam293

last time graham finished a race infront of zoe would be the crews race at burton week 2007

grazz

If anyone finds they have an spare red jib bag in their boat I'm one down - although I guess spring tide at Ranelagh might have eaten it for lunch.
Graham
Babel Fish

n12 Bottom Banner