National 12 - find out more...

Boats for sale page

Started by tedcordall, 15 Feb 2007, 02:21

« previous - next »

icecreamman

No Jim it is not, it purely that I dislike Amereeecans, (did you notice the deliberate spelling mistake for phonic reasons) or at least the majority of the ones that are seen on television and wear big hats and have problems chewing gum and walking at the same time......
 ;D

JohnMurrell

And wot abot Nathans fav fud? Ben & Jerries.................Chunky Monkey of course

Jimbo42

[quote by=ice_cream_man link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1171549315,s=15 date=1172144043]No Jim it is not, it purely that I dislike Amereeecans, (did you notice the deliberate spelling mistake for phonic reasons) or at least the majority of the ones that are seen on television and wear big hats and have problems chewing gum and walking at the same time......
 ;D[/quote]

How dare you talk like that about my Mother-in-law? (Joke)

:X >:( :o :B :o

Barry

America..............don't get me started.

Barry
N3364 (currently)

Barry

How do I update or remove items from the list?

Barry
N3364 (Going)

Steve Sallis (Guest)

Does anyone else get a gap in the quick Links list between Coaching and Discussion Group. I suspect this is where the Link to the For Sale list should be as I think I saw it there when I visited the web site from my work PC. If this is peculiar to my PC does anyone have an idea what could be the cause?

I was keeping an eye on the list as a club friend is looking for a 12 and now I can see nothing. Maybe someone can provide the web address for the For sale list and I can see if I can go straight to it.

Regards,

Steve
N3436

Steve Sallis (Guest)

Johnk,
Thanks for that, unfortunately it didn't take me to the list, but to the registration page for notification of new adverts. I thought it would be worth registering so at least I would see the new ones. However, that page seemed to have bits missing such as the picture showing the verification code and also I notice there is a bulleted list with 8 bullets and no text. I'm sure this is not how it should look. Maybe I have some key bit of browser software missing or something. Grazz - any thoughts?

It could be just affecting me, but I would hate to think that there might be a significant portion of the potential 12 market missing all the good stuff that is going on the web site.

Regards,

Steve
N3436

martin 1262

Steve

My laptop seems to be working ok, try this link

http://www.national12.org/adverts/index.php?catid=4&order=ad_title&way=0

perhaps save in favourites.

Not sure if that helps

Martin

n12 Bottom Banner