National 12 - find out more...

New Merchantdise available at Northampton

Started by Jeremy C, 31 Oct 2008, 12:06

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Hi all,

I Have just completed producing twenty N12 Falker Burgees which I will be bringing up to Northampton for those who might be interested for a little stocking filler! They will be in a full range of colours but see below for some samples.
Price will be £8.00 each  but please either bring change or check book as I won't have much change with me.

Cheers

Jeremy
N12 Merchantdising.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Ooops, Image too big first time round... have another go!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jane Wade

I think we should have a competition to see how many other classes we can get them stuck on - maybe we could put the words 'I wish I was sailing a..' in front of the logo, something akin to the naff car stickers saying my other car is a porsche. 
Jane

FuzzyDuck

aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

Roly Mo

Jane's suggestion is a good one, perhaps a challenge for the Dinghy Show???? 
Brings back memories of 'pegging' at NWNW some years ago, where the challenge was to attach a peg to someone's boat when and where they least expected it.  ICM will no doubt have something to add to that line of thought!
RM

andyp

Put me down for a red one please, will be there on the Saturday
andy

n12 Bottom Banner