National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week Photos

Started by Bob1, 26 Aug 2008, 09:18

« previous - next »

Bob1

Has anyone seen any of the photos taken by fotoboat at Burton Week?  I can't seem to find any of them on their website.

Clare
From the front end of 'The Cat in the Hat' N3529

Jeremy C

Clare,
I keep checking but they don't seem to have uploaded them yet... hopefully soon though!
In the meantime here is a pic of why we didn't going sailing on the monday!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Launching mid week off the lovely soft sand!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Final day, before the wind kicked in! Tim and Seb Gatti sailing out in their vintage boat- It was great to see them on the water and they had a fantastic week of sailing especially on Burton cup day when two other vintage boats joined in the fun.

Jeremy C

John and Katy Meadowcroft- Burton Cup winners in their New Boat - 'Happy Hour'(Paradigm 2).
Leaving the beach for the second time on friday- So who did win the Burton Brick anyway?

grazz

And if you look on the N12 gallery you'll see the photos of the action ashore in the shape of the fancy dress party

Bob1

First lot on fotoboat have just arrived on their website - they seem to make it all look rather easy!!

Kevin

Wednesday and Thursday now loaded. A particulalrly interesting one of Clare at http://fotoboat.thirdlight.com/viewpicture.tlx?albumid=170531&pictureid=7324717[/url] suggesting Isle of Man ancestry of a relative of someone called Jake.</font>
I thought I saw a camera boat out on windy Friday too. Anyone know anything about it?
Kevin

Bob1

n12 Bottom Banner